It's Christmas movie night in our home tonight. There are two movies we watch as a whole family every year: White Christmas and It's a Wonderful Life. Have you ever seen them? Two classics filled with Christmas songs and heartwarming stories. Jake watched part of White Christmas with us this year and loved the music.
As our kids get older, it's fun finding new movies and classics to share with them at Christmas time. Here is our top 5 Christmas movies to watch (even your little ones can too) and maybe you'll find a new one to add to your viewing list.
1. White Christmas - starring Bing Crosby and Danny Kay with incredible music
2. It's a Wonderful Life - the most heartwarming Christmas movie with a great message
3. Timmy's Special Gift - great family movie with the most precious angel you have ever seen!
4. Elf - because "the best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear!"
5. Charlie Brown Christmas - Linus reminds us all what is most important at Christmas
Jake chose Jelly Belly's for his treat, I had popcorn, and the babes snacked on everything!
Are any of our favourites on your list?! Comfy movie nights are the best - enjoy some with your family this Christmas.