It's almost that special day where we get to celebrate all of the beautiful moms in our lives! We know this day doesn't ring happy for everyone and we are sending big hugs if this is not such a fun-loving day. We are lucky to have our mom and both of our grandmothers still here on Earth and can't wait to shower them with a little extra love this Mother's Day.
There are so many great gift ideas for moms out there and on any given Mother's Day I am happy if I get to sleep in for an extra 20 minutes and go out for a special lunch or dinner with my little family. Oh and flowers are a nice touch! (please someone send this post to my husband!)
That really is all I need. But I wouldn't turn down a few of these gorgeous gifts from companies that we have come to know and LOVE.
1. Ok this Herschel Supply Co. Novel Duffle comes in all sorts of colours and is perfect for a weekend getaway.
2. L'Occtaine Extra Gentle Hand Soap, Roses Silky Shower Gel, and Shea Butter Foot Cream because my heels are always cracking!
3. Love Is book from Chronicle Books. We both read this book and were brought to tears - it gives such a precious picture of motherhood. We couldn't recommend this book more!
4. Essie nail polish because we are believing we will be wearing sandals soon!
5. Pink Grapefruit gummy bears from Albanese - the prettiest colour with a fresh, yummy taste. Try not to eat the whole bag.
We hope this Mother's Day you find time to rest and maybe get to open a few gifts :)